--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Marek, Shemp, Rick, Robert ... I hope you are right, that Guru
Dev's
> demise was a natural one. Still, why would such a rumour start if
> this was, indeed, the case. It is very much like the death of
Diana,
> Princess of Wales, or JFK. There are some loose ends, or the
> appearance of loose ends and, as I suspect most everyone knows, it
is
> very difficult not to pick at a loose end.
>
> Perhaps, when Mahesh expires, many stories will emerge from the
> woodwork that will be astonishing and difficult to rationalize away.

The story I heard about Guru Dev's death;
Was that Maharishi, was so overwhelmed, during his funeral;
And when his ashes were in the Ganges River;
That Maharishi dove into the water;
And didn't come up for quite a while,
And so thought, he might have drown...
So, from this story, I see Maharishi as being the most emotional one;
At the time...
And still the most emotional one towards Guru Dev;
And he gives all the credit for his teaching to:
Guru Dev.
I happen to think that God is in charge of when a person dies, and
when a person is born; in conjunction with the soul.
The only reason for such an attack on Maharishi;
That I can see:
'When one attains any kind of power and money in this world...
It brings along with it, many people who are jealous and envious of
that power, and will do anything in response to their inferior
feelings, and intentions.