--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > I think it is great that you got to that level of exposure.  It
> gives
> > you a rare perspective on the whole thing that is really rare.
Plus
> > at the time you must have really been having a blast around the
> > nuttiness of MMY.  People around him were so intense and
eccentric
> > weren't they?  But to have been in that position had a mythic
> quality
> > that must have been really fun.  Interesting detail on the
> mantras.  I
> > think the effect is that it made the priests want to touch
> teenagers!
>
> Brilliant. Maybe explains the priestly sexcapades, maybe even
> Mahesh's! but I certainly didn't instruct that many priests.
>
> Your reference to the nuttiness might explain things, it was
> something like a contact high! Mahesh, of course, palmed it off as
> the wonderful effect of being in the presence of the guru (not,
> exactly, in those words). If anything, being around him and the
> wannabe's (those who tried their best to project a higher lever of
> evoloution than everybody else) certainly spread what Vaj calls
the
> foo foo rays!
>
> It was insane and at the same time glorious. That is part of the
> difficulty of being so much on the inside looking out. Because
word
> got around that I was the chosen one (which could have been "the
> current chosen one" but no one was sufficiently alert to be that
> discriminating) all kinds of people confided all kinds of things.
>
> It was quite heady. Even Lillian Rosen took to unstressing on me,
as
> we took long walks and she babbled away. It sort of put a crimp in
> something Mahesh said about her: when people give advanced
> techniques, they can be seen as gurus; but with Lillian, I know I
am
> taking no chances.

I got one of my advanced techniques from her. It was at MIU and
there were about 5 of us taking the puja with her.  We were told
that those of us who were initiators could sing along as she did the
puja.

So that's what I did.  Now, she must have been instructing hundreds
a day and doing dozens of pujas.  And I think she had it down pat
vis a vis her schedule and I think she was in the habit of doing,
certainly, a thorough puja but at a fast clip.

Well, I was having none of that.  I paid my -- whatever it was: $75
then? -- money and I was going to get my monies worth.  So I set the
pace for the puja and did it slow and steady and she had to attune
her cadence to mine.

Well, after she bowed down to the floor at the end, she came up with
the angriest and dirtiest look on her face directed at me!

> Poor old sod. She must have given a huge amound of $ to the old
> Bugger and no sooner did she get what she paid for than Mahesh
> trumped her with the 'sidhi' stuff. Now, there's foo foo rays and
> contact highs and delusional thinking and a drain in the bank
account
> that leads directly to Mahesh's Swiss account and his own brand of
> mafia.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"

Dev
> for a
> was
> > > an
initiators
> > > teaching
MMY
> told
> > > him
> > > work!"
> his own
> > >
> > > It was interesting and Billy and Lewis were flipping out
because
> they
> > > were sure I would be the next Mahesh! What a chortle. No body
had
> the
> > > job for long. Mostly it was one of the women who followed him
> his
> > > room every night. It was like a nightly parade.
> > >
> > > Mahesh made me an M-group initiator before I left the
psychotic
> > > hothouse to "go and teach". He gave me two mantras, one for
> > > monks/religious brothers/priests and one for nuns. Turns out,
> they
> > > were two teenage mantras from Fiuggi. -- Same spelling. (aying
18-
> 19
> > > and ayim 20-21) So, do those teenagers turn out to be
monks/nuns,
> or
> > > do the monks/religious brothers/priests and nuns begin to act
> like
> > > teenagers, all those lush hormones and so on?

> claimed
> > > that I

> > > FFL.
> > > reading