--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As for Vaj being a former TM teacher, I expressed what I did to have
> Vaj refute it, which he did not. I'll say it again: Vaj was never a
> teacher of TM.

Ok. So this knowldge is from Jim's special insight stemming from his
enlightenemnt.

So either Vaj is full of holy shit (regarding having been initiated
into TM, practicing TM, and taking TCC) and  or Jim is full of holy
shit (regading his powers and perhaps his enlightenment).

So Vaj, the ball is in your court. Normally it would be "beyond
boundaries"  to probe too deeply, but the padded wagon is aready lined
up for Jim outside. And the paddy wagon for you. So, please state with
all specificity:

Date of initiation
Initiator
Place of Initiation
How many took the course with you. Any one that can verify your being
initiated/
Any other people at the center you remember, or who could verify you
were initiated? Flower girls,  desk help, other initiators?
Whats the secret handshake?

Did you take any residence courses? Where, when, who taught, others on
course?

What pre-TTC did you attend (Humboldt, Amherst, center SCI, etc)
What initiator(s) center chairperson recommended you for the TTC?
How much did your TTC cost? What TTC did you attend? Dates, location,
duration, extensions? Who taught it? How many were on your course?
Anyone who would remember you on that course?  What center did you
return to/ How many did you teach? Where? Approximate date range. Who
used to flower girl for you?

Did you take any ATRs. if so, when, where, how long, who was on the
course with you.

Lets settle this. Who is full of holy shit? (or which Fullness is
Fuller? :))