Jeanne wrote; "The majority of people who got their dome badges were
not asked the
incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not have to
lie face to face to someone,"

Doug writing: Would the dome attendence numbers collapse, by half if
people were also generally required to sign foreswearing the
declarations that they are holding ShivaMa to as below? There are
probably easily 500 or 800 people in the domes just like ShivaMa who
have just seen the saints too.

There certainly are a lot of TM meditators running below the
TMorg `religious/spiritual practice/saints' administrative
inquisition radar to have registered & gotten in there.

I have talked around with people these recent days also who were
saying they had tried going back to the dome programs these past
weeks and were remarking that the feeling of fear w/ people hiding
there was so too thick & that they were not going to go there
because of that anymore.  The fear and sadness that it is not more
open & gone the way it has does color what is left there.  Evidently
there is a bad group-effect the TMOrg have created there unwittingly
on the subtle.  It is pretty sad for the hope that it could have
been.  It has been a large disheartenment and dwindle for a long
time and that feeling is deep in the practice of the dome
community..  it is a bad perpetuation given the hope that it was
once.

-Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > Please share this letter I wrote to John Hagelin with anyone you
> > think
> > may benefit from it.
> > All Love,
> > Shiva Ma
> >
> > My Dome rejection
> >
> > Shiva Ma Ryan  to  John Hagelin
> >
> > Aug 2 (5 days ago)
> >
> > Dear John,
> > I was told to e-mail you if I had any trouble getting accepted
at
> the
> > dome. Hence this letter to you, because I have been faced with
one
> of
> > the most difficult choices of my life. John will you PLEASE
share
> > this
> > letter with Maharishi, as I want Him to know "THE REAL TRUTH"
> about
> > what has happened in Fairfield. Please read everything I have
> written
> > in this e-mail John, I have tried to be as honest and
> as "TRUTHFUL"
> > as
> > I can. I also have suggestions at the end of this e-mail, that
may
> > benefit EVERYONE!
> >
> > When I applied for the course, I was told I would need more time
> > be
> > processed. I knew I probably would not get an immediate
acceptance,
> > because a few years ago I applied and was asked if I practiced
any
> > techniques other than Maharishi's. I went to India with a GREAT
> saint
> > from Asam, India, Shree Maa, in 1999, and I told the man
> questioning
> > me "I had experienced EVERYTHING that India had to offer, and
that
> > what I learned in private, I kept private. I had asked the
> question
> > over 600 people that I initiated,  back in the
> seventies: "Everything
> > we learn in private, we keep private. Do you agree?" This answer
> > seemed the most truthful and appropriate to me,  yet I was not
> > accepted then for the dome.
> >
> > This past Saturday July 29th, I was encouraged by my sister and
> > brother-in law and several friends at a birthday party, that I
> should
> > apply now for the dome, because they were accepting EVERYONE!
> > Regardless of past associations with saints or other techniques,
> > was
> > told EVERYONE  was WELCOME BACK!!! The words "All sins would be
> > forgiven" were used. Those words deeply pinched my heart. I have
> > never
> > considered spending time with Fully Awakened Divine Beings a
sin.
> > have been incredibly fortunate to travel with many saints over
the
> > last twelve years. Each ONE I always experienced as MAHARISHI.
Each
> > ONE, that I was BLESSED by, deepened my INCREDIBLE LOVE, RESPECT
> and
> > ETERNAL GRATITUDE to Maharishi for all that He had given me in
the
> > past. Maharishi was my FIRST GURU!!!   Yet Maharishi became
> > inaccessible to me. The last time I saw Him was at The 7000
Course
> in
> > 1983. My heart was longing for him, So I felt that one by one He
> > started sending different saints to BLESS ME!!!  Over the years,
> > have received the GRACE and BLESSINGS from over 15 different
saints
> > that have visited Fairfield since 1997. In 1994 my first GREAT
> > BLESSING was from MOTHER MEERA, in Germany. She changed my life
> > forever... I have had the GREAT fortune of traveling with many of
> > these DIVINE BEINGS. I am so GRATEFUL for the Love and Grace I
have
> > been given from these PURE DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS of Gods and
> > Goddess's.
> >
> > I want to offer my HUMBLEST GRATITUDE to Maharishi for always
> > remaining in my HEART of HEARTS, since November 19, 1971. I will
> be
> > in
> > HIS ETERNAL DEBT for the GRACE HE SHOWERED upon me over and over
> > again
> > throughout all these years. JAI GURU DEV MAHARISHI!  I LOVE YOU
SO
> > MUCH.....
> >
> >  At the course office, Jeff Cohen was so sweet and kind to me on
> the
> > phone, going over the guidelines for acceptance for the course.
> > However the words he used when telling me what I needed to do,
> get
> > my badge, still penetrate me like millions of daggers in my
HEART.
> > have not been able to shake them. {Please ask Maharishi to help
me
> > with this.} He said I would be able to get my badge if:  "I
> SEVERED
> > any connection I had with any saints and SEVERED the use of any
> > techniques that they had taught me, and that I would NEVER
> establish
> > connection with them again or practice any other techniques
other
> > than
> > Maharishi's, EVER AGAIN. And that I had to put all of this in
> > writing,
> > promising that I would do this.  For GOD'S SAKE, How in the name
of
> > WHOLENESS! ONENESS! DIVINITY! and SELF REALIZATION! could I
promise
> > that????????  My SOUL WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT....
> > I could have lied and said anything that Jeff wanted to hear,
got
> my
> > badge, and no one would have known. THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS NOT
> HOW I
> > REPRESENT TRUTH AND DIVINITY. I DO NOT, AND I WILL NOT, EVER LIE
> > achieve a small gain in the present, who would I be lying to????
> ONLY
> > MY SELF!!!!!!!!
> >
> > When Jeff was explaing to me how Maharishi said that one should
not
> > cross the river in two boats, it causes confusion. I told
him: "I
> AM
> > NO LONGER IN THE BOAT, I AM ON THE ISLAND!!!! I AM ENJOYING THE
> GOAL.
> > I PARKED MY BOAT ON THE SIDE OF THE SHORE, MANY YEARS AGO, AND
> LEFT
> > IT
> > THERE!" There are other people in Fairfield in the same place
that
> > AM. We are  not nor could we ever again "BE CONFUSED" We are SELF
> > REFERRAL NOW!!! No mistakes CAN be made. I LISTEN TO MY GOD SELF
> > ALWAYS... My OWN INNER VOICE SPEAKS TO ME ALWAYS!!!  I AM not
> > MAHARISHI or MOVEMENT REFERRAL anymore. The same SELF that is in
> ALL
> > BEINGS, IN THE ONENESS OF ALL BEINGS, IN THAT SELF LUMINOUS
SELF,
> [...]
> > ourselves," We are lying to each other.  By not allowing each
> > expression of Divinity to be "TRUE TO ITSELF" We have directly
> > encouraged each other to "LIE" rather than stand up for what we
> > believe in. When I started TM in 1971 I was told I would not
have
> > give up my Religion or my beliefs or change my life in any way,
> just
> > meditate twice a day. Please do not tell me, that now after all
> these
> > years that was "JUST A LIE" I became a Governor to help create a
> > better world,  "A HEAVEN ON EARTH" Unless the policies at the
dome
> > are
> > changed immediately to "EMBRACE" the life-styles and choices
> > of  "ALL"
> > of it's members, we are just promoting "A LIE." How could we
> possibly
> > "HELP"  the world if we cannot even "HELP" OUR "SELVES".
> >
> > I felt responsible to let you know how many people have lied to
get
> > into the dome. Many peolple, in conversations at Revelations and
> > local
> > restaurants have laughed about how they got away with something,
> > about
> > how clever they were, that they fooled the Movement, making a
joke
> > about the whole thing. This has DEEPLY saddened me. Because no
one
> > asked them about the saints they have been visiting for years,
> they
> > of
> > course did not volunteer that information, knowing they would be
> > "BANNED" if they did. One of them actually said to me; "My life
> and
> > what I do is nobody's business, not the Movement's, not
> Maharishi's.
> > do what I want to do and I will continue to do whatever I want
> do.
> > I will lie through my teeth if I have to, it's none of anyone's
> > business, what I do! And I have NO GUILT about it!"
> >
> > John, I just want you to know that many, if not most of the
people
> > who
> > also visit the saints that come to Fairfield, got their dome
> badges.
> > Believe me I know them all, because I help host  the saints and I
> > helped set up the local Hindu Temple at 800 west Burlington {
the
> old
> > Tropicana Center} Over the years we have hosted many saints and
> have
> > held numerous yagnyas. I always try to graciously make the
> different
> > saints stay in Fairfield "WONDERFUL!"  It seems to be my job to
do
> > this, as I always find myself at the feet of each of them. I have
> > bowed to the feet of each BEAUTIFUL expression of DIVINITY!!!
The
> > same feet that I first bowed to in MAHARISHI,  I BOW TO ALL
> BEINGS...
> > Yet in all BEINGS  " I BOW" to LORD SHIVA ONLY!!!  He is
expressed
> in
> > so many different DIVINE FORMS!!!!!  Incarnations of Gods and
> > Goddesses alike...
> >
> > All of the saints that visit Fairfield are  so FULL of PRAISE and
> > GRATITUDE to MAHARISHI for the incredible HEAVENLY PLACE HE HAS
> > CREATED HERE!!!! They ALL with no exception credit HIM with A"
HUGE
> > TRANSFORMATION FOR THE WORLD" THEY ALL LOVE FAIRFIELD!!! They
all
> > give
> > gratitude to HIM, for the atmosphere here.
> > The majority of people who got their dome badges were not asked
the
> > incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not have
> > lie face to face to someone, so they seem to feel justified that
> they
> > are in some ridiculous way to me, not lying to anyone,  but I
feel
> > they are lying to themselves. That to me is the "GREATEST SIN OF
> ALL"
> > Also that they are not being honest to MAHARISHI!!! hurts my
> heart.
> > feel they are betraying what they believe in, and how they
choose
> > live their  lives, "WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING." They are not
honoring
> > the GRACE and BLESSINGS they have been given from so many
BEAUTIFUL
> > ENLIGHTENED BEINGS. What an insult to those saints, what an
insult
> > Maharishi to misrepresent themselves, just because they
didn't "GET
> > CAUGHT," Just becauce they were not put through this test, they
can
> > justify this betrayal.  They are too scared or intimidated to
> stand
> > up
> > for what they believe in, they are so worried about being
exposed,
> > about losing their "precious Dome Badge" Yet they are truly only
> > "FOOLING THEMSELVES." GOD BLESS THEM ALL TO REALIZE THIS FOOLISH
> > MISTAKE!
> >
> > I hope this letter was heartfelt, And that you read it in
> > non-judgement and that you receive some guidance from Maharishi
> how
> > handle this situation.
> > I have a few suggestions for You:
> >                                      1. Give a DOME BADGE to
> > whomsoever asks for one...
> >                                          All Siddhas should
> > be "WELCOME".
> >
> >                                      2. Require only this: that
> while
> > one is in the DOME,
> >                                          they only do the
> prescribed
> > DOME PROGRAM...
> >
> >                                      3. That everyone's personal
> > choices regarding
> >                                          Spiritual Matters remain
> > their own and are
> >                                          TOTALLY
> > RESPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The choices made
> >                                          should not interfere
with
> > anyone's "Dome Acceptance"
> >

> >                                      4. That a soul's choice of a
> > "Personal Guru" is not
> >                                          forced   upon
them...That
> > they can love and respect
> >                                          Maharishi and do his
> > programs, and yet have their
> >                                          own "Personal Guru".
> >
> >                                      5. That The MOVEMENT is BIG
> > ENOUGH TO
> >                                          EMBRACE ALL SAINTS AS
ONE
> > EXPRESSION OF
> >                                          THE SAME
> > DIVINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > ALL GLORY TO GURU DEV AND ALL GLORY TO DIVINITY IN ALL BEINGS!!!
> > ALL GLORY TO  ALL THE MOVEMENTS DEDICATED TO DIVINITY
> > With MY DEEPEST LOVE FOR ALL EXPRESSIONS OF DIVINITY
> >
> > Shiva Ma Ryan
> > {formerly Jeanne Lynn Ryan or {Jeanne Ryan Borden- {married name}
> >

> > >"dhamiltony2k5"

> > >numbers,
> > >what
> > > TMorg