--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jeanne wrote; "The majority of people who got their dome badges
were
> not asked the
> incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not have to
> lie face to face to someone,"
>
> Doug writing: Would the dome attendence numbers collapse, by half
if
> people were also generally required to sign foreswearing the
> declarations that they are holding ShivaMa to as below? There are
> probably easily 500 or 800 people in the domes just like ShivaMa
who
> have just seen the saints too.
>
> There certainly are a lot of TM meditators running below the
> TMorg `religious/spiritual practice/saints' administrative
> inquisition radar to have registered & gotten in there.
>
> I have talked around with people these recent days also who were
> saying they had tried going back to the dome programs these past
> weeks and were remarking that the feeling of fear w/ people hiding
> there was so too thick & that they were not going to go there
> because of that anymore.  The fear and sadness that it is not more
> open & gone the way it has does color what is left there.
Evidently
> there is a bad group-effect the TMOrg have created there
unwittingly
> on the subtle.  It is pretty sad for the hope that it could have
> been.  It has been a large disheartenment and dwindle for a long
> time and that feeling is deep in the practice of the dome
> community..  it is a bad perpetuation given the hope that it was
> once.
>
> -Doug in FF

The worst thing I do that can be considered an "offense" along the
lines considered above is that I occasionally go to my local Hari
Krishna temple for the Sunday night feast.

I also attend weekly yoga classes.

Now, I wonder: if I was totally honest about both those things --
plus, if I refused to stop those activities in the future -- do you
think I would be refused a Dome badge?

> [...]
> >

> > "The majority of people who got their dome badges were not asked
> the
> > incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not have
> > lie face to face to someone,"
> >
> > Doug writing: Would the dome attendence numbers collapse, by
half
> if
> > people were also generally required to sign foreswearing the
> > declarations that they are holding ShivaMa to as below?  There
are
> > probably easily 500 or 800 people in the domes just like ShivaMa
> who
> > have just seen the saints too.
> >
> > <
> > "I  SEVERED
> >  any connection I had with any saints and SEVERED the use of any
> >  techniques that they had taught me, and that I would NEVER
> > establish
> >  connection with them again or practice any other techniques
other
> >  than
> >  Maharishi's, EVER AGAIN. And that I had to put all of this in
> >  writing,
> > > promising that I would do this.
> >

> > Would probably cut quite a swath in those left in the domes.
> > -Doug in FF
> >

> > > FWD:From Shiva Ma Ryan, "My Dome Rejection"
> > > Please share this letter I wrote to John Hagelin with anyone
you
> > > think
> > > may benefit from it.
> > > All Love,
> > > Shiva Ma
> > >
> > > My Dome rejection
> > >
> > > Shiva Ma Ryan  to  John Hagelin
> > >
> > > Aug 2 (5 days ago)
> > >
> > > Dear John,
> > > I was told to e-mail you if I had any trouble getting accepted
> at
> > the
> > > dome. Hence this letter to you, because I have been faced with
> one
> > of
> > > the most difficult choices of my life. John will you PLEASE
> share
> > > this
> > > letter with Maharishi, as I want Him to know "THE REAL TRUTH"
> > about
> > > what has happened in Fairfield. Please read everything I have
> > written
> > > in this e-mail John, I have tried to be as honest and
> > as "TRUTHFUL"
> > > as
> > > I can. I also have suggestions at the end of this e-mail, that
> may
> > > benefit EVERYONE!
> > >
> > > When I applied for the course, I was told I would need more
time
> > > be
> > > processed. I knew I probably would not get an immediate
> acceptance,
> > > because a few years ago I applied and was asked if I practiced
> any
> > > techniques other than Maharishi's. I went to India with a
GREAT
> > saint
> > > from Asam, India, Shree Maa, in 1999, and I told the man
> > questioning
> > > me "I had experienced EVERYTHING that India had to offer, and
> that
> > > what I learned in private, I kept private. I had asked the
> > question
> > > over 600 people that I initiated,  back in the
> > seventies: "Everything
> > > we learn in private, we keep private. Do you agree?" This
answer
> > > seemed the most truthful and appropriate to me,  yet I was not
> > > accepted then for the dome.
> > >
> > > This past Saturday July 29th, I was encouraged by my sister and
> > > brother-in law and several friends at a birthday party, that I
> > should
> > > apply now for the dome, because they were accepting EVERYONE!
> > > Regardless of past associations with saints or other
techniques,
> > > was
> > > told EVERYONE  was WELCOME BACK!!! The words "All sins would be
> > > forgiven" were used. Those words deeply pinched my heart. I
have
> > > never
> > > considered spending time with Fully Awakened Divine Beings a
> sin.
> > > have been incredibly fortunate to travel with many saints over
> the
> > > last twelve years. Each ONE I always experienced as MAHARISHI.
> Each
> > > ONE, that I was BLESSED by, deepened my INCREDIBLE LOVE,
RESPECT
> > and
> > > ETERNAL GRATITUDE to Maharishi for all that He had given me in
> the
> > > past. Maharishi was my FIRST GURU!!!   Yet Maharishi became
> > > inaccessible to me. The last time I saw Him was at The 7000
> Course
> > in
> > > 1983. My heart was longing for him, So I felt that one by one
He
> > > started sending different saints to BLESS ME!!!  Over the
years,
> > > have received the GRACE and BLESSINGS from over 15 different
> saints
> > > that have visited Fairfield since 1997. In 1994 my first GREAT
> > > BLESSING was from MOTHER MEERA, in Germany. She changed my life
> > > forever... I have had the GREAT fortune of traveling with many
of
> > > these DIVINE BEINGS. I am so GRATEFUL for the Love and Grace I
> have
> > > been given from these PURE DIVINE MANIFESTATIONS of Gods and
> > > Goddess's.
> > >
> > > I want to offer my HUMBLEST GRATITUDE to Maharishi for always
> > > remaining in my HEART of HEARTS, since November 19, 1971. I
will
> > be
> > > in
> > > HIS ETERNAL DEBT for the GRACE HE SHOWERED upon me over and
over
> > > again
> > > throughout all these years. JAI GURU DEV MAHARISHI!  I LOVE
YOU
> SO
> > > MUCH.....
> > >
> > >  At the course office, Jeff Cohen was so sweet and kind to me
on
> > the
> > > phone, going over the guidelines for acceptance for the course.
> > > However the words he used when telling me what I needed to do,
> > get
> > > my badge, still penetrate me like millions of daggers in my
> HEART.
> > > have not been able to shake them. {Please ask Maharishi to
help
> me
> > > with this.} He said I would be able to get my badge if:  "I
> > SEVERED
> > > any connection I had with any saints and SEVERED the use of any
> > > techniques that they had taught me, and that I would NEVER
> > establish
> > > connection with them again or practice any other techniques
> other
> > > than
> > > Maharishi's, EVER AGAIN. And that I had to put all of this in
> > > writing,
> > > promising that I would do this.  For GOD'S SAKE, How in the
name
> of
> > > WHOLENESS! ONENESS! DIVINITY! and SELF REALIZATION! could I
> promise
> > > that????????  My SOUL WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT....
> > > I could have lied and said anything that Jeff wanted to hear,
> got
> > my
> > > badge, and no one would have known. THAT IS NOT ME, THAT IS
NOT
> > HOW I
> > > REPRESENT TRUTH AND DIVINITY. I DO NOT, AND I WILL NOT, EVER
LIE
> > > achieve a small gain in the present, who would I be lying
to????
> > ONLY
> > > MY SELF!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > When Jeff was explaing to me how Maharishi said that one
should
> not
> > > cross the river in two boats, it causes confusion. I told
> him: "I
> > AM
> > > NO LONGER IN THE BOAT, I AM ON THE ISLAND!!!! I AM ENJOYING
THE
> > GOAL.
> > > I PARKED MY BOAT ON THE SIDE OF THE SHORE, MANY YEARS AGO, AND
> > LEFT
> > > IT
> > > THERE!" There are other people in Fairfield in the same place
> that
> > > AM. We are  not nor could we ever again "BE CONFUSED" We are
SELF
> > > REFERRAL NOW!!! No mistakes CAN be made. I LISTEN TO MY GOD
SELF
> [...]
> > they
> > > of
> > > course did not volunteer that information, knowing they would
be
> > > "BANNED" if they did. One of them actually said to me; "My
life
> > and
> > > what I do is nobody's business, not the Movement's, not
> > Maharishi's.
> > > do what I want to do and I will continue to do whatever I want
> > do.
> > > I will lie through my teeth if I have to, it's none of anyone's
> > > business, what I do! And I have NO GUILT about it!"
> > >
> > > John, I just want you to know that many, if not most of the
> people
> > > who
> > > also visit the saints that come to Fairfield, got their dome
> > badges.
> > > Believe me I know them all, because I help host  the saints
and I
> > > helped set up the local Hindu Temple at 800 west Burlington {
> the
> > old
> > > Tropicana Center} Over the years we have hosted many saints
and
> > have
> > > held numerous yagnyas. I always try to graciously make the
> > different
> > > saints stay in Fairfield "WONDERFUL!"  It seems to be my job
> do
> > > this, as I always find myself at the feet of each of them. I
have
> > > bowed to the feet of each BEAUTIFUL expression of DIVINITY!!!
> The
> > > same feet that I first bowed to in MAHARISHI,  I BOW TO ALL
> > BEINGS...
> > > Yet in all BEINGS  " I BOW" to LORD SHIVA ONLY!!!  He is
> expressed
> > in
> > > so many different DIVINE FORMS!!!!!  Incarnations of Gods and
> > > Goddesses alike...
> > >
> > > All of the saints that visit Fairfield are  so FULL of PRAISE
and
> > > GRATITUDE to MAHARISHI for the incredible HEAVENLY PLACE HE HAS
> > > CREATED HERE!!!! They ALL with no exception credit HIM with A"
> HUGE
> > > TRANSFORMATION FOR THE WORLD" THEY ALL LOVE FAIRFIELD!!! They
> all
> > > give
> > > gratitude to HIM, for the atmosphere here.
> > > The majority of people who got their dome badges were not
asked
> the
> > > incredibly difficult questions I was asked, so they did not
have
> > > lie face to face to someone, so they seem to feel justified
that
> > they
> > > are in some ridiculous way to me, not lying to anyone,  but I
> feel
> > > they are lying to themselves. That to me is the "GREATEST SIN
OF
> > ALL"
> > > Also that they are not being honest to MAHARISHI!!! hurts my
> > heart.
> > > feel they are betraying what they believe in, and how they
> choose
> > > live their  lives, "WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING." They are not
> honoring
> > > the GRACE and BLESSINGS they have been given from so many
> BEAUTIFUL
> > > ENLIGHTENED BEINGS. What an insult to those saints, what an
> insult
> > > Maharishi to misrepresent themselves, just because they
> didn't "GET
> > > CAUGHT," Just becauce they were not put through this test,
they
> can
> > > justify this betrayal.  They are too scared or intimidated to
> > stand
> > > up
> > > for what they believe in, they are so worried about being
> exposed,
> > > about losing their "precious Dome Badge" Yet they are truly
only
> > > "FOOLING THEMSELVES." GOD BLESS THEM ALL TO REALIZE THIS
FOOLISH
> > > MISTAKE!
> > >
> > > I hope this letter was heartfelt, And that you read it in
> > > non-judgement and that you receive some guidance from
Maharishi
> > how
> > > handle this situation.
> > > I have a few suggestions for You:
> > >                                      1. Give a DOME BADGE to
> > > whomsoever asks for one...
> > >                                          All Siddhas should
> > > be "WELCOME".
> > >
> > >                                      2. Require only this:
that
> > while
> > > one is in the DOME,
> > >                                          they only do the
> > prescribed
> > > DOME PROGRAM...
> > >
> > >                                      3. That everyone's
personal
> > > choices regarding
> > >                                          Spiritual Matters
remain
> > > their own and are
> > >                                          TOTALLY
> > > RESPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The choices made
> > >                                          should not interfere
> with
> > > anyone's "Dome Acceptance"
> > >

> > >                                      4. That a soul's choice
of a
> > > "Personal Guru" is not
> > >                                          forced   upon
> them...That
> > > they can love and respect
> > >                                          Maharishi and do his
> > > programs, and yet have their
> > >                                          own "Personal Guru".
> > >
> > >                                      5. That The MOVEMENT is
BIG
> > > ENOUGH TO
> > >                                          EMBRACE ALL SAINTS AS
> ONE
> > > EXPRESSION OF
> > >                                          THE SAME
> > > DIVINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > ALL GLORY TO GURU DEV AND ALL GLORY TO DIVINITY IN ALL
BEINGS!!!
> > > ALL GLORY TO  ALL THE MOVEMENTS DEDICATED TO DIVINITY
> > > With MY DEEPEST LOVE FOR ALL EXPRESSIONS OF DIVINITY
> > >
> > > Shiva Ma Ryan
> > > {formerly Jeanne Lynn Ryan or {Jeanne Ryan Borden- {married
name}

> the

> same,
> practices