I agree, Steven, it really is like trying to "reason" with
fundamentalists of whatever ilk. Wouldn't dream of it; but for the
benefit of those who haven't gone over to THAT dark side, you and I
and some others do try to make it clear just how idiotic TM has
become as a religion (the stealth religion, to use Barry Markovsky's
wonderful term, of Maheshism).

Maheshism has devolved into lunacy at a grandiose price only Mahesh
himself could find "low" enough for the masses to afford. We can only
shake our heads at the oiks who defend this crappola and try to avoid
interaction with their diseased verbiage and rationalizations about
this utter nuttiness.

Avoid the Nosferatu-types who only want to drain the life out of you
so only their lack of insight will prevail. Just go ahead and take a
good look at what there is and say so. Those with ears, etc.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steven klayman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>