--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree, Steven, it really is like trying to "reason" with
> fundamentalists of whatever ilk. Wouldn't dream of it; but for the
> benefit of those who haven't gone over to THAT dark side, you and I
> and some others do try to make it clear just how idiotic TM has
> become as a religion (the stealth religion, to use Barry Markovsky's
> wonderful term, of Maheshism).
>
> Maheshism has devolved into lunacy at a grandiose price only Mahesh
> himself could find "low" enough for the masses to afford. We can only
> shake our heads at the oiks who defend this crappola and try to avoid
> interaction with their diseased verbiage and rationalizations about
> this utter nuttiness.
>
> Avoid the Nosferatu-types who only want to drain the life out of you
> so only their lack of insight will prevail. Just go ahead and take a
> good look at what there is and say so. Those with ears, etc.

LOL. MMY says explicitly that he's pricing TM for the elites, and you think he
finds this
price low?

And then you suggest that the people who DO understand this point, whether they
agree
with it or not, are more oikish (?) than you, who apparently can't get it after
your nose has
been rubbed in it many many times...

Alrighty then.