Bill, I'd say you're lucky the relationship is over--chalk it up to a
learning experience.

Many of us felt that way at some point (not the extreme anger part, but
definitely the "protective of all things having to do with MMY" part.
She'll move on too, I predict, when she realizes the TMO no longer fits
her fantasies. Doesn't mean she'll give up all things TM, just that the
illusion stage will be over.

Sal