--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Just asking since..
> > >
> > > (1) I received a communication to the effect that USA is some 400
> > > people short of the ME quota
> > >
> > > (2) that if it weren't for the fact that only US residents and
> > > Canadians are allowed in, the number would probably by in the 4000s
> >
> > (by implication then), no Mexicans are allowed on the course? Now
> > thats discriminatory bias.
> >

> [mercy snip]
>
> More likely it is MMY's wish to see the Gringos themselves to assume
> responsibility for their own destiny - before it's too late.

This is a local consciousness course. The TMO has ALWAYS (since at least the
Lebanon war
course) insisted that people who are either from the region or directly related
to people
from the region, be the only ones involved in consciousness-raising activities
for a certain
region. Was the DC course open to non-Westerners? That would be the only
exception that
I'm aware of to this rule if they were.