> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@>

> > > (by implication then), no Mexicans are allowed on the course? Now
> > > thats discriminatory bias.
> > >

> > [mercy snip]
> >
> > More likely it is MMY's wish to see the Gringos themselves to assume
> > responsibility for their own destiny - before it's too late.
> >

> This is a local consciousness course. The TMO has ALWAYS (since at
least the Lebanon war
> course) insisted that people who are either from the region or
directly related to people
> from the region, be the only ones involved in consciousness-raising
activities for a certain
> region. Was the DC course open to non-Westerners? That would be the
only exception that
> I'm aware of to this rule if they were.

I understand your point. i don't think you get mine.

I understood that the the limitation for only Canadians and USers as
being a genetic/karmic strategy to create invincibility for North
America. Since Mexico is part of North America, thus my comments.

Now I understand it was simply a tuition thing.