<nablus108@>

> Simmons"

> > > Fairfield,
> > may
> > > want

> > this
> > > Bill
> > same

> > > My point is that there is, has always been, a coordinated
effort
> > > discredit Maharishi and TM. Vaj had, suddenly, to take a
> vacation
> > > because he was seen as who he was; a liar in the clothing of a
> > former
> > > TM-er and a Buddist. I'm not saying they are the same person,
> only
> > > that they have the same agenda and are probably on the same
> > payroll.
> > > Guess which.
> >
> > Too many woo-woo rays for you nablus108! Although Vaj and Bill
may
> > (or may not) know each other, I sincerely doubt there is some
> formal
> > effort going on here. Just seems like a couple of disgruntled
> folks
> > is all.
>

> Any organisation that would go to the trouble of either spending
> money or coordinating activities to discredit MMY or the TMO are
> wasting their time and money.
>
> Why?  Because with nutcases like nablus around spewing their silly
> conspiracy theories, the TMO gets discredited all by itself without
> any help from anyone.

 Haha. I was just waiting for that comment, it had to materialize.
However, since you think that governmental activities directed
against the Movement is ridicelous you prove to be historically
challenged. Numerous attempts on Maharishis life has escaped you.
Wait until Nankishore takes over the TM-Movement - the old fire will
start again.