"I'm not saying they are the same person, only
that they have the same agenda and are probably on the same payroll.
Guess which."

Why am I the only guy who didn't get on a payroll for discrediting
MMY?  Did I miss a memo?  How can I sign up?  Do I meet them at a
crossroads down South?  Please hook me up.