--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > deserving ability, your consciousness. Apparently not much
since
> > she
> > > is not able to fulfill even such a simple desire as to meditate
> in
> > > the Dome.
> > >

> > Very interesting point nablus108. And what does it say about the
> > movement's "deservablity" that the Invincible America course has
> been
> > such an utter failure -- unable to fulfill even such a simple
> desire
> > as to bring even a measely thousand sidhas to Fairfield to
> meditate
> > in the Dome?
>
> I don't think it matters for the Movement per se whether this
course
> is a failure or success, so "the deservability of the Movement" is
> irrelevant. What matters is what could happen in America if the
> Americans do not respond and the ME is not at its strongest. I'm
not
> into spreading fear, but suggest you read Lou Valentinos
predictions
> for 2006. You will find it at : http://www.yogavisionaries.com
> And if you are an american I suggest you get into the Dome as soon
> as possible. If the numbers do not reach 1700, Maharishi could say;
> well, at least we tried.

I disagree. It matters greatly to the TMO whether or not the course
is a failure or success, or John Hagelin wouldn't be sending out more
fear-mongering appeals to get people here. Image is everthing to the
movement. Everything. You are the one who brought up the issue
of "deservability" and I say the TMO is getting what they deserve -
apathy from both their followers and former followers.