> I'm sure if people talk about stabilized higher states
> of consciousness MMY will do what he always does and
> talk on many levels simultaneously.

Clearly you have had limited time listening to MMY if you feel this is
what he "always does". I know its casuual and conversationval
language, you probably dodn't literally mean "always". My experience
he does have have a sense of humor, and communicaion, where things can
have multiple meanings AT TIMES. Its called wit, amonst other things,
in some circles.

But he can be, often is quite unabiguous. When he tells Bevin to do
something, do you think his message is ambiguous, open to many levels
of interpretation?

To assume that, more funny that you declare it, that his comments in
the dome, in which you are not in attendance, necessarily have
multiple contradictory meanings (your implication) is quite amusing
and silly. I assume you are simply "making fun" and not  posing the
above as a serious absoulte "always' statement.