> I donĀ¹t think any of them are claiming to know about such a state.
Again,
> your implication is that these people are full of hot air.

No, my implication is not that my opinion is they are full of
hot air. Besides my opinion is irrelevant. But these folks, some, are
claiming MMY-style BC. Why are they not rejoicing in discussing it
with MMY?

And if there is in FF, a community of BCers, and if a community of
BCers really is  beyond MMY's experience (per spraigs quote) and
ability to imagine in detail, then why would the FF SSers not share
this with MMY? It seems sad if not mean to not  share it.

I heard 4th hand that some in the FF SS feel that they are possibly
the most enligteneed group in the world. Why not share these
end-of-10th mandala experiences with MMY? It is just mid bobggling
that they would not share.

unless:

they dont respect MMY's insights -- in which case why do they bother
proclaiming MMY-style BC? Or go to his Domes?

or there is an element of imagination in their SS that they do not
want to expose to MMY. And have him deflate their bubble.

If it is a bubble. The above are conditional statements and logical
inferences. Not my opinions.