In 'Meditation: easy system propounded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi'
(c1959) there is to be found a series of questions which includes the
following:
Q. How does meditation improve the fortune of a man?
A. Our system of meditation involves the All Mighty Power. We take
the 'MANTRA' of some God according to our faith and meditate on that.
The power of the 'MANTRA' brings to us the Almighty

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Better quit practicing TM, then, and find one that does.
> >
> > I've got an SRM book from about 1966 -- pre Beatles -- that has
MMY