I had someone contact me recently to assist with a degree they are
doing on aspects of MMY and the TMO. I am already aware of Dr
Coplin's work.

But to whom are your referring to when you write of 'people who got
their PhD's in Sociology by researching the early history of MMY and
the TMO'?

Sparaig, it is you who are cynical, about me. That's your problem,
not mine.

]

<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

> > catagorically
> > > Kerala
> > > Meditation'.
Bal
tells
> > the

> > > AND
> > > the
Peace
> > > and
> > > on
> > > enables
> > > him,
> > >

> > > Listen, Paul, she's going to beat you over the head until you
> > > realize that no matter how many times in how many ways
Maharishi
> > has
> > > said that the mantras are names of gods, that they are not the
> > names
> > > of gods.

Mahesh
Power.