presence in the Dome would be "disruptive".
Disruptive?  Hah,it is about MOJO.  Oh heck L B, Bevan just thinks
you got more MOJO than Bevan or any Raja worth a million.  It is
pretty obvious.  Yeah, you're just a weapon of mass destruction in
their book.

Best Regards fra FF,

-Doug

Oh BTW, L B, the next time you try to apply they will take you to
the library basement where normal people do not go and then show you
the 'rack'.  It worked on Galileo. It worked on that wrong thinking
before, you'll sing like a bird too recanting everything and signing
about anything to git back in.  Appeasement, it did not work before
with Hilter either.

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:The resistance to my acceptance is pretty
localized in the upper regions of the
administration, although the perception there is that it is more
widespread.
Therefore
there is some fear that my presence in the Dome would
be "disruptive".

Doug writing:  oh heck LB, they just think you got more MOJO than

<dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> >  "L B Shriver" <l_b_shriver@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Friends at FFLife,
> > >

> >  "I was officially informed on Sunday that I am not considered
eligible
> > at this time to
> >  participate, after nearly a month of having my application "in
> > process"."
> > >

> > Of course not.  They would have to eat way too much crow to let
you in.

> > -Doug in FF
>
> ********
>
> The resistance to my acceptance is pretty localized in the upper
regions of the
> administration, although the perception there is that it is more
widespread. Therefore
> there is some fear that my presence in the Dome would
be "disruptive". This is essentially