<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the flashback!  I remember at the very end of my TTC they
> made a point of having us hold the file in our hands but told us not
> to look.  I didn't know if it was a test or what it was.  I was too
> afraid, I admire you for looking!  What was it's purpose?  I thought
> it might be some legal thing that they were fulfilling since they
had
> records on us but we did not work for them as employees. Was it to
let
> us know that they had a file on us? It was a weird moment.  Any TTC
> teacher care to weigh in?

yeah, I just remember feeling that this was all my records which they
had for all the years I  had been filling out forms, and sending them
in: they were all there in that folder, which at the time, I believe
were being kept in Switzerland, where Maharishi stayed mostly in
those days...
So, it just felt like you were carrying all of your past 'Karma' in
that folder;
Plus they told you not to look, which made it really dramatic...
So, anyway, I just had a peak, to see it was just all my papers which
I had filled out over the years;
And, the guy who I was supposed to give the folder to;
Like the guard at the gate, so to speak:
Well, he acted like he knew I had peaked or something;
Because I remember him either saying, or giving me a look, like:
"What are You, doing here?"
As if to say, I can see your not following the rules,
So how did they let You in???
Really weird..
Think he had some kind of German accent, figures?
R.G.