Not in a long time. I still have my guitar and now that I'm settling
into my new
place, I may
just start playing again.

http://www.cathedralguitar.com/Ramirez1984.html (mine is an '83)

What an amazing guitar!  You are playing a 10 string?  I have never
played one but I can't imagine my short troll fingers could manage the
wide neck. Big Joe Williams used to put 3 more strings on his guitar
by drilling holes in the headstock.  He doubled up some of the lead
strings to get more volume.  I use a high gage high E for the same
reason.  He also used to shoot off a pistol during his show if things
got too rowdy!  A long way from a lute performance.

I hope you get you fingers back on those strings. Playing guitar is
one of life's deep pleasures isn't it?  Vaj would agree.