> Frank. Thank you for the lovely turd. I'm sure you
> feel better now and your bowels are flowing freely in
> the true dharma. FFL the toilet bowl of true
> believers!
>
> P.S. I still don't know what Paul said that was so
> awful. Whatever it was , it was a serious thought
> crime, that we know.

Paul posted a quote from Guru Dev that made
it clear that Maharishi would never have been
allowed to teach and have disciples within
the tradition that Guru Dev represented. You
can imagine how well that went down with a
fanatical TB. :-)

But I'm still curious about two points in his
letter.

First, what exactly is a "fault apple?"

Second, does Nader Ram's cosmic role as the
"protector of cows" answer the question of why
they've been having such a tough time finding
him a suitable queen? If it turns out they've
been searching among the wrong species that
would be udder disaster  :-)