--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There you go again, doing a second take on my motives.
> I turned down a tour of radio stations in the States
> because of my concern about fanatics.

I completely understand, Paul. In the time since I
wrote Road Trip Mind, my car has been trashed (set
on fire during the night), a brick wrapped in a
piece of paper that had "Wake up...time to die"
written on it was thrown through my front window,
and numerous attempts were made to get me fired
from my work contracts in the US. As far as I can
tell, all of this was done by a couple of super-
fanatical Rama students who were not happy with
what I wrote about him.

Go figure. I mean, go fucking figure. From my side,
I thought my book was pretty positive and balanced
in its view of him, but it wasn't the "party line"
so I guess some people got threatened by that.

So a little inaccessibility is not a bad idea. At
the same time, you don't want to allow these
assholes to silence you. That, after all, is what
they're trying to do.