I don't think that the TMO and the TB's want to physical kill
somebody, because they are very aware of their own Karma (I hope).
It is some really crazy people out there. So far, as I know the
threats has been on the psychology level. But in the future - when
MMY has gone - and some even more material guys is taking over the
TMO, and more and more critical questions is coming up, you never
know what will happen.
Ingegerd