Uups, another swollen subject line.

> Finally I figured out that *he* is terrified of certain
> strong words, too, and goes away rather than hear them.
> Since that was the whole idea, telling him to Fuck off
> and die seemed faster and more preferable to saying over
> and over and over and over and over and over, "I'm not
> interested in arguing with you," and having him respond
> by renewing his arguments over and over and over and...

The more obvious solution for you TB would be to simply ignore a
poster you don't like to talk to, then trying to make him disappear
and thereby forgetting anything about netiquette. I'm certainly not
afraid of spelling out 'Fuck you and die', but I am also not directing
it to anybody.It seems to me from the above, you are actually only
interested to state your 'opinions', (propaganda would be the better
word), but are basically not interested in any exchange, except if its
affirmative ('Yes, sir, how brilliant')