Haven't any of you guys considered the obvious?
> > He doesn't speak about chakras (and thousands
> > of other spiritual subjects) because he doesn't
> > know anything about them.

Ha, ha....I enjoyed this and your posts below, I think you may have
something here! Although, it does leave one a little insecure as I do
believe Kundalini and Chakras are central to understanding Yoga and
instrumental in achieving 'Yoga'.

 Although I will continue to do TM as it has 'enlightened' me and
made me what MMY calls a 'knower of reality', albiet, a ways to
go.  :-)  BillyG.