I just want to make one point regarding the the discussion on
interpreting Guru Dev. Why interpret at all? It is like interpreting
the sun. I think sometimes we can get so intellectually caught up in
experiences that we become nearly blind to the experience itself. Live
it for what it is. If there is a need to interpret it, that already
removes us from the experience. Just live it, like the pervasive
warmth of the sun.