--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>

> > > Paranoia seems to affect the supposedly-awakened, too.  :-)
> > >
> > > In other words, geezerfreak ain't me. I suspect that
> > > even Judy, insane as she is, knows that.
> > >
> > > Why don't you?
> >
> > Jim, you should probably keep this particular
> > "seeing" in mind next time you start to believe
> > that your perceptions about things are correct.
> >
> > Others should also probably keep it in mind
> > when evaluating Jim's supposed state of
> > consciousness.
> >
> > I assume that the moderators (Rick, Alex, and
> > whoever) can tell what a poster's real address
> > is behind their Yahoo address. I hereby give
> > them permission to "bust" me publicly here if
> > their resources show that I (TurquoiseB/Barry)
> > am the same poster as Geezerfreak.
> >
> > I have never posted on Fairfield Life using
> > any ID but this one, TurquoiseB. And I don't
> > have any plans to do so in the future. That
> > kinda stuff is for pussies.
>
> Yeah, you got me ;-)
> Evaluate my supposed state of consciousness.

YOU should evaluate it.

Many times here on FFL you have merely assumed
that because you perceived something, it was true.

I don't think that is a safe assumption, about
any individual or any state of consciousness.
Anyone can be wrong, and the more certain they
seem to be about being right, the more likely
it probably is that they aren't.