> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@> wrote:
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Jim, you should probably keep this particular
> > > "seeing" in mind next time you start to believe
> > > that your perceptions about things are correct...
> >
> > Yeah, you got me ;-)
> > Evaluate my supposed state of consciousness.
>
> YOU should evaluate it.
>
> Many times here on FFL you have merely assumed
> that because you perceived something, it was true.
>
> I don't think that is a safe assumption, about
> any individual or any state of consciousness.
> Anyone can be wrong, and the more certain they
> seem to be about being right, the more likely
> it probably is that they aren't.

Have you figured out what this is all about
yet, Jim? It's about you still being angry
because I pointed out that you have a certain
fear of and aversion to strong language. You
reacted to my suggestion that you have such an
aversion with, "You create enemies," and in
your mind obviously, I had created one in you
by just speaking an obvious truth.

I chose not to reply to that silliness, and
the *next* thing you write to me or about me
here on FFL is to claim that I'm the same person
as geezerfreak. You don't see a connection there?

Jim, you assume that a gentleman you've never
even been in the same room with (MMY) is enlight-
ened because you "feel" that it's true. You
assume that you have a certain relationship
with Guru Dev becaue you "feel" that to be true,
too. *And*, as far as I can tell because you
still had your panties in a twist because I
pointed out that you've got some prudish ideas
about language, you assumed that I was pretending
to be someone else because you "felt" that to
be true.

Perception is *colored* by emotion and pre-
existing belief and any number of other factors,
Jim. You've still got LOTS of all these things
going for you, and coloring your own. If I were
you, I'd stop automatically assuming that your
perceptions are true just because they're your
perceptions.