--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > While I like Trinity and his posts, -- and we appear to have similar
> > views and experience on some key things (like the non-ownership of
> > action, the self-sufficent domains of mind, memory and intellect) --
> > the above statement appears to me as symptomatic of something "odd" --
> > though quite pervasive amongst posters -- and most people I know, and
> > commentators i read or hear.  It is pervassive in modern life.
> >
> > (And I am probably misunderstanding Trinity's point and his statement
> > above may not even apply.) However, the statements "apparent" meaning
> > is a great example of what I am referring to -- and is such a huge key
> > to things, IMO.
>
> Hi new morning,
>
> You may have misunderstood me here. I also, like many here think this
> is a great post of yours. I did not mean to say, that the point is the
> heart chakra. My post was also with reference to another post of
> Lawson, who had said that there is no technique at all, were on would
> have one's attention at a physical location. My post was only meant to
> confirm that there is, or actually was.

Thanks for your clarification. Your prior post triggered [perhaps your
satva triggers good things everywhere :) ] some thoughts -- it
related to an example of something in my mind -- even though I knew
the situation may have been different than the "analogy" I saw.

The point of the post was of course not about your practice -- your
post was just a catalyst. (But perhaps I should have generalized it,
no names). I was intrigued by the various accounts of the advanced
technique -- Rick said something about it a month ago that was in my
mind too.