> In a message dated 9/11/06 12:41:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Conservatives never advocated government interference with
> > CBS or  radio stations.
>
> Nor did liberals.
>
> But Judy, Liberals have this thing about expecting the
> government to solve or remedy their problems. If a problem
> should pop up, say liberals don't like what is being said
> in the media, how far off are we from liberals wanting
> government to do something about it?

Pretty far, I'd imagine, since if they're advocating
censorship, they're no longer liberals.

Liberals have always wanted a larger role for
government than conservatives.  But have you
*ever* known a liberal to advocate censorship?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: