> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > The last sentence above describes genuine censorship.
> >
> > ...as opposed to what you stand for: discouraging the free
> > dissemination of and free exchange of ideas...
>
> I'm discouraging the dissemination without rebuttal
> on national television of documented falsehoods
> concerning the lead-up to 9/11.

Yes, that's precisely what you're doing.  I congratulate you for
admitting it.

Of course, "the dissemination without rebuttal on national
television of documented falseoods concerning the lead-up to 9/11"
is free speech and that is what you are discouraging.

You see, Judy, no one ever said that free speech was truth or
correct facts.

The only media outlet that ever claimed that was one called "Pravda"
which in Russian means "truth" and which you, above, claim is the
only thing that shouldn't be discouraged.

Judy Pravda Stein.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: