> <snip>
> > For a guy whose personal assets have been estimated
> > at a *minimum* of 2 billion dollars
>
> Not "personal" assets, the TMO's assets.

Technically correct.

But at the risk of repeating myself, I would like to see an analysis
done on MMY's and the TMO's finances in the same way that Forbes
magazine does an analysis of Fidel Castro's.  For the past several
years, Forbes has put Castro on their annual list of politicians
with the highest net worth's...if memory serves me correctly, they
usually peg him as being worth about $100 million, plus.

Of course, in a communist country, this is not supposed to be so and
most if not all of these assets are certainly not in Castro's name.

Forbes is making this analysis and assigning this net worth to
Castro based upon his control of and benefits that flow from these
assets to him personally.

I wonder how MMY would fare if this same analysis and this same
standard of Forbes were applied to him.

I would be particularly interested to see how much net worth would
be assigned to him solely on the basis of MMY giving control of the
Indian Movement to his blood relatives.

When I first heard that he had placed his own relatives in positions
of control like this, I couldn't believe it.  Anyone with a
universal vision for their movement, I thought, would never, ever do
such a thing.  Just the PERCEPTION of impropriety in this day and
age is enough to fizzle your credibility in the eyes of the rational
world...even if the Shrivastavas and the Varmas were as pure as the
driven snow, perception is everything in instances such as this.

How could anyone do such a thing?  What was MMY thinking?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: