> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
>
> snip
> >
> Contrast this with Amma who refuses to fly first class and whose
> apartment
> > in her Kerala ashram is about the size of my kitchen.

It's in the nature of low lifes to complain about the good treatment
that devotees offer to great men. Your complaint (one out of your many
complaints against MMY) mirrors the complaint that so-called disciples
uttered against the woman who anointed Jesus with an expensive oil:

http://www.bible-history.com/jesus/jesusMat_26613_Mk_1439_Jn_1218.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: