> > <snip>
> > > Look, dude...I *get it* that with all your OCD
> > > and attachments and inability to change that it
> > > was HARD for you to learn to drive in England.
> > > I feel for you. But it really wasn't that hard
> > > for most people who've done it. They're more
> > > normal, and can learn many different things at
> > > once. It would seem that you can't.
> >
> > FWIW, my sister, who is an excellent and experienced
> > driver, nearly went nuts trying to learn to drive
> > on the other side of the road on a recent trip to
> > England.  When my family visited England many years
> > ago, my father, also an excellent and experienced
> > driver, nearly got us into an accident several
> > times by instinctively turning into the wrong side
> > of the road.
>
> Sounds as if your family is as intellectually
> impaired as Sparaig is. My condolences.

Picture this.

Volkswagen Beetle.

Spare Egg is driving.

Barry in the back seat with one Stein sister on his left and the
other Stein sister on his right.

It's 8am Sunday morning and they're starting out in Atlantic City,
New Jersey.  Destination: Seattle, Washington.

Only bathroom breaks and gas-tank fill-up stops allowed.

There is a loaded snub-nose revolver under the front seat.

How long before Barry offs himself?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: