> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > The path to 9/11 and other myths.
> >
> > All I heard about this is that it is not historically accurate,
and
> > historians have asked for it to be pulled, and that it was
> > orchestrated by some right wing shennanigans in Holywood
> >

> My understanding is that it aired wthout commercials? Who paid for
it?

It was a dramatization to the drama that led up to the 9/11 'shock
and awe'.
It seemed fair in that it showed both the Clinton administration, as
well as the Bush administration, screwing up.
Of course they had to put in the Monica-gate episode;
But we now know that a blow-job, and all the money the govenment
spent on prosecuting Billy boy for his oval office blow-job; does not
turn out to be an 'impeachable offence' or even a high misdemeanor.
More like a traffic ticket I guess; certainly not as bad as taking a
toke, and not inhaling, right?
So, while the special prosecuter, whatever his name was;
Wanted to know all the details of the blow-job;
Billy boy, might have been a little distracted.
But the neo-cons were not destracted from their goal.
  They got what they wanted, which is to invade Iraq.
They wanted to invade Iraq, since the middle 1990's...
Just hasn't worked out the way they thought it would.
 Shame our country is run by idiots...
R.G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional