Fact is, you have to have been a fvkin idiot to have believed any of
it in the first place and they must all be brought to trial, dems
and repubs.

Did any of you redneck Americans realise that the United Nations did
NOT go along with this international crime. A crime it was and a
crime and abomination it shall be remembered for.

They are ignorant fools. I am not the only one who saw through this
whole farce from the beginning, and it is time to sweep all the old -
school morons aside (left and right) and lets have some of those
intelligent perceptive people running things in the 21st century.

It is over for the zombies. No more zombies, dems and repubs.

The next phase will burn like hell......and purify those useless
souls off the planet once and for all. It is RIGHT around the
corner. Ride of your life. Get ready now. The babyboomers better be
fit for this. Nothing we have seen before is remotely like that
which is coming.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's as if a giant hoax were perpetrated on the country - by the
> media, by partisan opponents of the Bush administration, even by
> several Bush subordinates who betrayed the President and their
White
> House colleagues. The hoax lingered for three years and is only now
> being fully exposed for what it was. Let's start at the top of the
> rogues' list:
>
> Read the full story in The Australian:
>
> 'CIA agent's naming led to giant hoax by Bush foes'
> By Fred Barnes
> The Weekly Standard, September 15, 2006
> http://tinyurl.com/o9w42
>
> From: Judy Stein
> Date: Thurs, Nov 3 2005 11:32 am
> Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> Subject: Joe Wilson's 'Secret' Wife
>
> Libby has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice by
an
> exceptionally thorough, fair, nonpartisan, and patriotic prosecutor
> based on very clear evidence, as you know, liar.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/qvkh9

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: