You are an incredibly stupid person if you think that it is not
related. The hour is too late for your dying kind to be pleading
your ignorance. It is an embarrassment to even correspond with you.
Unbelievable that you do not see the connections.

Try again,

.... perhaps some people such as you need to go over things several
times to make the obvious and plain connections. Two things could
not be less connected.

Unbelievably stupid. On a par with the warmongers that started this
whole thing. You can call yourself a republican, or a democrat, or a
meditator, you will not escape the accountability that you are
fighting so hard for. The 20th century is over and if you cannot
display the perception necessary for the seeing heat that you are
about to feel, then you should retire to a shadowy place and take
your final bows.

You can never understand this....until the heat that will burn
bright sears your brain. Maharishi cannot stop it. He is an
accomplice to it, and you, his disciple doesn't even know it.

Now, you are in deep water that you cannot swim in. Leviathans that
in your worst dreams have not manifested themselves live therein,
and you and the redneck Dixon are in danger of succumbing to a wave
you never thought possible. Both will be swamped over. Most
meditators have not even seen what is actually beyond the event
horizon and they carry on blindly bumbling in the dark. But they are
too self-absorbed and ego-driven to prepare themselves for it.
Nothing Maharishi has told you will prepare you for it now......and
you know it deep down.
I feel sorry for you and your kind

Lightyears ahead of you
OffWorld

> Not sure quite what you're ranting about, but the
> post you responded to was about the Plame case.
> Nothing to do with the United Nations.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Fact is, you have to have been a fvkin idiot to have believed
any
> of
> > it in the first place and they must all be brought to trial,
dems
> > and repubs.
> >
> > Did any of you redneck Americans realise that the United Nations
> did
> > NOT go along with this international crime. A crime it was and a
> > crime and abomination it shall be remembered for.
> >
> > They are ignorant fools. I am not the only one who saw through
this
> > whole farce from the beginning, and it is time to sweep all the
> old -
> > school morons aside (left and right) and lets have some of those
> > intelligent perceptive people running things in the 21st
century.

> > It is over for the zombies. No more zombies, dems and repubs.
> >
> > The next phase will burn like hell......and purify those useless
> > souls off the planet once and for all. It is RIGHT around the
> > corner. Ride of your life. Get ready now. The babyboomers better
be
> > fit for this. Nothing we have seen before is remotely like that
> > which is coming.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> > <willytex@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's as if a giant hoax were perpetrated on the country - by
the
> > > media, by partisan opponents of the Bush administration, even
by
> > > several Bush subordinates who betrayed the President and their
> > White
> > > House colleagues. The hoax lingered for three years and is
only
> now
> > > being fully exposed for what it was. Let's start at the top of
the
> > > rogues' list:
> > >
> > > Read the full story in The Australian:
> > >
> > > 'CIA agent's naming led to giant hoax by Bush foes'
> > > By Fred Barnes
> > > The Weekly Standard, September 15, 2006
> > > http://tinyurl.com/o9w42
> > >
> > > From: Judy Stein
> > > Date: Thurs, Nov 3 2005 11:32 am
> > > Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> > > Subject: Joe Wilson's 'Secret' Wife
> > >
> > > Libby has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice
by
> > an
> > > exceptionally thorough, fair, nonpartisan, and patriotic
> prosecutor
> > > based on very clear evidence, as you know, liar.
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/qvkh9

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: