--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- peterklutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> > What was the skt original for "thruth-saying/bearing
> > intellect?"
>
> Ritam bhara pragya
>
> The subjective experience of this very fine level of
> the intellect is that every experience is
> intrinsically, deeply, profoundly meaningful and in
> relationship to all other experiences. Eveything
> "makes sense."

This sounds to me like descriptions I've read of the
onset of schizophrenia.  There's even a clinical name
for it, isn't there?

> The intent to know something gives rise
> to the immediate fulfillment of that intent clearly
> and completely.

Presumably, though, if it's schizophrenia, it
doesn't feature this experience...

Peter, I'd be interested in your thoughts about
the relationship, such as it may be, of mental
illness to enlightenment.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: