In a message dated 9/16/06 11:00:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I heard on the radio yesterday that public support
for George W. Bush and the Republican Party is
trending up, thanks in part to falling gasoline prices.
When I heard that, I thought of all those rosy "Age
of Enlightenment News" reports from the Global
Country of World Peace, crediting TM superradiance
with rising positivity. If those cause-effect
correlations are valid, Maharishi is contributing to
the re-election of Republicans in November's elections.

So J, are you suggesting that dome numbers decrease so that the country might go to hell in a hand basket and people will take it out on the Republicans in November? This is exactly what Rush has said for years, that the Democrats have set them selves up so that bad news for America is great news for them and great news for America is bad for them. Perhaps if Democrats could show the American people how their policies have contributed and been  instrumental in bringing gasoline prices down, they could claim some of the credit, or show how they have worked *with* the administration on counter terrorism efforts to prevent further attacks  . Instead what so many people see is a thorn in the side instead of a helping hand, thus they get no credit.