Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Maharishi supports the Republicans
Back in the early 70’s, when Nixon was going through the Watergate ordeal, I heard that Maharishi supported him, and was generally in favor of conservative Republican policies. Charlie Donahue hopped on this bandwagon, so being the mindless little lemming that I was, I did so too, and caught plenty of flak for it at the Orono, ME SCI course. __._,_.___