> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> <snip>
> > Unfortunately, there are many who say they aren't evolved enough
> > to handle democracy and need a Saddam
>
> Who has said that?  Can you give us *just one* name
> and quote?

Strangely, I have a Kuwaiti friend who has said exactly this.

Her family and friends went through hell when Saddam invaded Kuwait in
1990 (she was here in America through it all), and the Americans saved
them.  Yet she was dead-set against invading and toppling Saddam in
2003.  She is incredibly anti-Bush.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: