On Sep 17, 2006, at 12:05 PM, new.morning wrote:

> If you can provide examples where the electoral college and senate
> system (as well as jerrymandering, corrupt campaign finance and
> lobbying, out-of-distric funding of local elections) etc, helps any
> minorities in the US in substantive and sustained ways, I would give
> your arguments more credence and support.

They don't, in fact institutions and practices like that do everything
in their power to suppress minority rights and voices, something which
Shemp supports wholeheartedly, since he is not directly affected.  He
uses those and other such arguments as diversionary tactics.

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: