"An odd comment to make by you, since what Maharishi is saying sounds
very much like what the astronauts who first walked on the moon
observed and said about our planet. Were they depersonalized and
grandiose too?"

I think the difference is that the astronauts were actually in space.
 For them the perception would be normal.  However MMY is probably
just  being poetic and using flowery language for his feelings, so I
was perhaps being a bit of a dick with my comment.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Maharishi-Ji concluded today's experience meeting with the
> following
> > > words:
> > >
> > > "Let me express my vision of today. We have hoisted the flag of
> > > about  40 countries today. This little number is just nothing.
> > >
> > > What I see is,  the globe floating in empty space, in bliss. Our
> > > globe is floating in bliss in the empty space. This is the
> vision of
> > > today. And we confirm it more and more the thickness of bliss in
> > > which the empty space will be demonstrating its pleasure.
> > >
> > > Today we see, from a distance we see, our globe moving in empty
> space
> > > of bliss. From a distance the globe we see moving through the
> space
> > > of bliss. Let us rejoice on that.
> > >
> > > And from tomorrow we continue our effortless effort. There is no
> > > effort. The effort is taken over by the cosmic intelligence
> which
> > > does not feel the effort.
> > >
> > > It's automation through which it works and that automation is
> going
> > > to make us see from a distance the globe moving in the empty
> space of
> > > bliss.
> > >
> > > Great glory to Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev."

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > We have an Indian male, depersonalized and grandiose, age late 80's
> > and we need to stabilize him..  Please advise what perscription we
> can
> > use to stabilize this patient.  He is not a danger to himself at
> this
> > time, but I fear he is a danger to others.  Please advise...
> >
> An odd comment to make by you, since what Maharishi is saying sounds
> very much like what the astronauts who first walked on the moon
> observed and said about our planet. Were they depersonalized and
> grandiose too?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: