> It's a relief in a way to have finally figured all
> this out. It's been obvious for quite a while, but I
> kept searching for some more noble reason for these
> guys to post as much as they do, as compulsively as
> they do. But I really don't think there IS any deeper
> reason.

That's a great analysis Turq. Congratulations! Now, did you also
figure out why you post so much? I mean the *real* reason, the ones
behind the disguise of just wanting to have fun and revealing all the
stupidity of the stupid, for how many years now?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: