> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > From Barry's tally a week or so ago:
> > >
> > > authfriend - 263 / 13.4%
> > > sparaig - 244 / 12.4%
> > > shempmcgurk - 145 / 7.4%
> > > turquoiseb - 136 / 6.9%
> > > Rick Archer - 110 / 5.6%
> > >
> > > Interesting arithmetic there, Barry.
> >
> > Judy, it would be far more interesting to do a word count for all
> > posts, minus quotations or quoted articles, and I'm sure Turq will
> > exceed both of you easily. It seems somebody mistakes quantity of
> > words with quality and thoroughness of thought.
> >

> I deliberately keep my posts to one-liners, when possible--partly to
avlid wasting
> bandwidth-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one. Bandwidth is such a critical thing in the age of 3-10mbps
boradband that yes, one line vs 3 lines will make a huge contribution
to world and internet peace!!!!

And is bandwidth the reason you do one-liners and leave 3 pages of
un-snipped prior posts (though you have improved in the last week or so).

Far more important is  "indexing space" that is, in my words, listing
of posts. You totally CLOG the system. Pages and pages of 30 posts
where there are almost uninterupted  streams of Spraraig. This really
is not Sparaig-List.

>and partly because many posts are soooo flawed that only a simple
>one-liner
>is able to point out the fundamental flaw.

So why don't you collect all these flawed posts, and every 24 hours,
think about them, their comonalities, and provide some thoughtful
insights on this mass of weak thinkers. Clearly every weak post you
comment on can't be totally unique and distinct.

> Not to mention that with ADHD I often forget the topic by the time I
finish typing a tome...

Or mid-way through.

So Sparaig, ADHD is not an excuse. Voluntarily take a "time-out" to
regroup when you are on a compulsive jag.

Or if you are so complusive that you can't even do that, then ask for
help. Ask the moderators to put you on a two-week time-out when your
posts exceed 10% of the total (Readers will help provide stats to
moderators). This will provide feedback to your "core" and help train
you to more socially acceptable posting habits.

And such orderliness in one part of your life may spill over to other
parts.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: