> [...]
> > On alt.meditation.transcendental it took Judy
> > ten years to make 17,337 posts. On Fairfield
> > Life, in only a little more than a year, she
> > has made 7,074 posts.
> >
> > On a.m.t. it took Sparaig the same ten years or
> > so to make a total of 6,720 posts there. In a
> > little more than a year on FFL, he has made
> > 8,561 posts.
> >
> > I'd be worried if I were you...
>
> Bored are we?

I think he's freaked because he got slapped down so
badly on his assertion about TM teachers being
taught to lie.  He can't blame that on us; he's just
been left with his face dripping egg.  So he has to
do *something* to try to recoup.

Worse, he's just promised to cut way down on the
number of *his* posts, thinking that would make
us look bad; but now the consequences of that
rash vow are beginning to sink in.

Things aren't looking so good to Barry right
about now.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: