> [...]
> > On alt.meditation.transcendental it took Judy
> > ten years to make 17,337 posts. On Fairfield
> > Life, in only a little more than a year, she
> > has made 7,074 posts.
> >
> > On a.m.t. it took Sparaig the same ten years or
> > so to make a total of 6,720 posts there. In a
> > little more than a year on FFL, he has made
> > 8,561 posts.
> >
> > I'd be worried if I were you...
>
> Bored are we?

Lawson, discovering these statistics took
me four Yahoo searches, two Google searches,
and a grand total of two minutes.

One would think that a sane person, informed
that his rate of compulsive posting had gone
up that much in the last year, would be shocked
or somewhat taken aback or ashamed or *something*.
But all that you can think of is that the person
who pointed this compulsion out -- hoping
to WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP -- was bored.

I had more hope for you than for Judy. We
both know that she is incapable of controlling
her own compulsions to post, and that she'll
never do so without being forced, but I was
hoping you weren't that far gone yet.  I guess
I stand corrected...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: