<snip>
> > > The current younger generation in college now is not
> > > only career minded- but also service minded, as in
> > > volunteering and "doing good deeds."  Much more so
> > > than the Boomers, who wanted to do good by meditating,
> > > getting doped up, refusing to go to war.

Believe me, if there were a draft now;
You would see them refusing to go to war.
You have a whole culture of dopers and rappers now; nothings changed..
Many of the 'Boomers' became career minded; yuppies, I think they are
called.

The current generation are just not interested in sittin' still.
They have been over-whelmed with video games, ritalin, Godless
education, heroes like Paris Hilton, brain-washed by corporate greed,
this generation is completely lost.
They haven't got a clue; they live in a world driven by chaos...
Everything about the art and music expresses this.
High prices for TM, just reflects their lack of interest.
If it were offered for free,
These younger people haven't got the time;
For such nebulous things, like meditation...
R.G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: