It does look like her Scrubs show but it came from a show called
Emilys Reasons Why Not
http://abc.go.com/primetime/emilysreasons/index.html

I found the other reasons:

Emily puts together her five reasons to stop dating Stan from
Marketing (these reasons are scribbled on the screen as she learns
them, and the comic-book like capitalizations are theirs, not mine):

1. When they sleep together for the first time, he merely cuddles with
her, so when he says he just wants to sleep with you "he means to
SLEEP with you."

2. When he gets out of bed the next morning, he leaves some staining
behind from his "fake and bake" bronzer, so that's no good because "he
wears MAKE-UP."

3. In his gym bag is a subscription copy of Martha Stewart Living.
"Martha. Stewart. SUBSCRIPTION."

4. He does Brazilian Jujitsu, which involves men rolling around
together. "Brazilian Jujitsu. It's like the GAYEST sport there is."

5. While watching the Brazilian Jujitsu spar, Emily's gay friend's
gaydar goes off. "If your gay friend thinks he's gay … he MUST be gay."

And so that's all she wrote for Stan from Marketing. There's a "twist"
when she later finds out he's just a Mormon virgin.

> --- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > "curtisdeltablues"
> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Don't miss this video Pete.
> > >
> > > The evidence is mounting:
> > > http://www.martialartsopendirectory.org/bjj.html
> >

> > What movie is it from?
>
> That's the TV show "Scrubs." An extremely funny show.
> It's from last year when Heather Grahm and her ta-ta's
> were guest starring for a few episodes. She was a
> psychiatrist.  "I'm no superman....."
>

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@>

> > widow on