> [...]
> > not inter-related as in the way
> > Vaj Ji has suggested.
> > Then i was kind enough to politely informed
> > Vaj ji where he may find a living disciple
> > (108 Swami Vishva HiteshJi Maharaj) of
> > Sri Swami BrahmanandJi Sarasawti
> > (refered here at ffl as "Guru Dev).

> > > I don't think you would
> > > be privy to any inner teachings,

> > Most respectfully Sir Mike, there are
> > no "inner teachings" anywhere.
> > So i don't think the 3 of us..,
> > you & me and Vaj Ji would be "privy"
> > to them.., as they simply don't exist.
> > i am guessing here but the *Mistaken Subject*
> > VajJi is *attempting* to write of is(i think)
> > - *Guru Kripa*(or grace of the GuruJi).
> > Often times called "inner teachings"
> > by us confused westerners.
> > Perhaps is was some of the first 19th
> > century westerners that visited
> > Ramakrishna Paramahan's ashram that recieved
> > his "blessing"/Kripa that coined the term
> > "inner teachings". For example Annie Beasant
> > and her Theosphy "teaching".
> > Or, maybe it was some westerners trying
> > to make $$$.$$ off an non-existant concept.
> > The Guru Kripa is not an "inner teaching".
> > The process of Devotion/Bhakti is started by
> > the *personal* Kripa/grace of a true GuruJi
> >(as Ramakrishna Paramahans and Sri BrahmanandJi was).
> > The practise of Bhakti is *the same everywhere
> > in India* the only difference is the chosen
> > from of- "Ishta Devata" or Sakar Brahma or
> > Divine Personal Form of God.

> > The Bhakti is- Puja(Arti) and Homage(prayer)
> > and RoopDhyana (Heartfelt loving-rememberance
> > of Divine Personal Form of God)
> > as i said before.

> > For Sri Adi Shankar it was Govinda(Sri Krishna)
> > that is whay He composed 'Bhajo Govindam'
> > (if you don't believe me the *google* it).

> > In the Kanchi mutt it is Devi Tripurasundari.
> > For Sri Ramakrishna Paramahans it was Devi Kali.

> > For Sri Swami BrahmanandJi Saraswati its was-??.
> > i asked, and i was told it was a devotional secret.
> >But from other eyewitness accounts that
> > attended His satsangs it was
> > said-, "He was once sighted silently mouthing
> > "Om Namah Shiviya"
> > that according to Paul Mason (PremanandJi)
> > who has intvestigated the matter.
> > Now "Om Namah Shiviya" is as you are no
> > doubt aware related to worship of God Shiva.
> > Now if Vaj Ji(or you) wants to find a true
> > GuruJi and recieve His grace/Kripa who btw
> > is said to have Sri BrahmanandJi's praksha(Light)
> > then i may politely suggest finding
> > 108 Swami Vishva HiteshJi Maharaj
> > in Corona, New York.
> > All the Best
> > Pranams
> > Stephen Perino
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I think that what Mike might have been hinting at
> was that it's not really the *details* of the
> nitpicking that's arrogant, but the mere fact
> that two grown men would get down and dirty playing
> the "my secret and esoteric information is better
> than your secret and esoteric information" game.

Namaste TurquoiseB Ji,
i must politley take exception to your statement.
The facts that i was presenting proves there is not any such thing
as you suggest-, "my secret and esoteric information is better
than your secret and esoteric information".

There is *NOT* any "secret estoteric information".

If there is a "secret" then there is someone trying to $ell you
something : ).
For example Brahmachari Mahesh $elling mantras, and that is what got
him run out of India in the place..., make sense??

> All in all, pulling out a tape measure and
> comparing dicks would be a lot more subtle...  :-)
>
> Ok, it's a *given* that most on-the-program TMers
> don't know a whole heckuva lot about the real roots
> of their belief system.

Agreed.

>  But hearing two people argue
> about whose version of those roots is "right" is
> *just* as boring as hearing the TBs rant about
> how the version they were told by Maharishi is
> "right." Basically it's a jackoff contest, and
> in this particular instance, Vaj has been pretty
> restrained and has kept his dick in his pants.
> You're the one who seems to have his ego all
> involved in being "right."

It is not a matter of "being right". Its a matter of Vaj ji mis-
representing Adi Shankar's teaching. Which did not involve staring
at "yantras".

> Just a hint. You're coming across *remarkably*
> like Judy, only quoting different "authorities"
> in your quest to be "right."

i am deeply sorry.., i thought Vaj Ji was "quoting different
authorities"!!..
For example Vaj Ji quoted-, "SBS"(Swami Brahmanad Saraswati)
and "Shankara" and the "Southern Seat"

Pranams,
Stephen Perino

<*> Your email settings: